Welcome to SHELF 3.0
What's new in this version?
SHELF version 3.0 is a significant development from version 2, featuring:
- Additional extensive advice for organising and conducting SHELF elicitation workshops,
in the form of several new documents.
- Updated SHELF 1 and SHELF 2 templates, with the six versions of SHELF 2 now consolidated
into a single template.
- Two new SHELF 3 templates for eliciting distributions for a group of uncertain quantities.
This is the first time that SHELF has included templates for multivariate elicitation.
- Several PowerPoint slide sets to assist with explaining the different kinds of judgements
that experts are required to make, and to help them to make those judgements accurately.
- Completely rewritten and more powerful software for fitting distributions.
- Examples of an evidence dossier and completed SHELF templates.
Registering your interest in SHELF
Before you download the package, please consider registering with us, so that we can see how
much interest there is in SHELF.
We have a very simple registration form,
and if you would like to receive future announcements about SHELF you can also opt to join our mailing list.
The main package of SHELF is delivered as a Zip file; click here
to download. The package comprises many files, so it is important for you to first read the overview
document "SHELF Overview.pdf".
In this version, the SHELF software is not included in the main Zip package, but is provided
separately as an R package and is available on CRAN. Full details and installation instructions are given in
Last updated: 12 October 2016
Maintained by: Tony O'Hagan